This weekend I am at home!
This may seem like a weird quote but I feel that for weeks I have been everywhere else but at home. Tim is working so I can do as I like ‘Yippee-ki-yay’ as Bruce would say in Die Hard. Anyway I seem to have digressed already.
The plan for Saturday:
1. Pop to the allotment to see what’s going on there and see what needs to be harvested as we haven’t been for weeks.
2. Make some chutney from the gherkin glut and whatever else I can find at the allotment.
3. I need to go shopping for a coat, a commuting coat not too heavy but something smart.
4. I need to find a new fridge freezer. Will I find what I want, what I really really want? Who knows we will have to see tomorrow!
5. Stock up on foods to make slimming world week easier. Guess I will be doing a bake sesh for this too
Let’s see how far we get!
What are you up to? Do you have any great chutney recipes you would like to share?
Enjoy your weekend