Shirkers and Workers
This has been sat in my waiting to post queue for a while so today I will bite the bullet and post it.
In every work environment there are the ‘workers’ and ‘shirkers’. It seems that these days the shirkers out way the workers.
Och Eye :
Tendencies of the Och Eye:
- Make appointments in the middle of the day and apparently that means cannot come to office before or after meeting.
- Pretend not to have lunch but disappear from desk for long periods of time
- Takes three or four attempts to dial a number ( number dyslexic always a possibility given the Och the benefit of doubt )
- Always expressing how busy they are and how much there is to do though never actually does any of it
- Any excuse for a work at home day or a lunch out on expenses
Tendencies of the Ditherer:
- Can’t make a decision
- Can’t retain any information shared with it
- Very pleasant and everyone has a soft spot (or sympathy spot) but people skills are severely lacking
- Cringe worthy telephone manner. I sit as my desk and over hear some of the conversations and just am sometimes left astounded at the conversations I hear.
Tendencies of the Baker
- Generally all round pleasant person
- very very rarely looses temper
- always goes out of way to help everyone else even if busy
- sharer and feeder – great cakes and savouries
Tendencies of the Moaner
- MOANS AND AWFUL LOT
- Has lots to say about everything
- Hard working and always strives to do the best for the customer and actually usually delivers the best service for their clients
I m sure that there are these people in all organisations. I challenge you to spot yours?